The AudioPro B1.29 is a medium sized, easily placed active subwoofer equipped with a down firing 8” bass element and a built-in 200W ace-bass® amplifier.
The feet make the subwoofer very stable; together with the down firing bass element that always plays at the same fixed distance to the floor, which gives maximum connection to the listening room. Sub B1.29 is matched, design-wise, with all speakers in the Image series, complementing them with a pure, deep, powerful bass.
- Type: Powered subwoofer with built-in ace-bass® amplifier, bass reflex
- Amplifier: 200 W RMS
- Woofer: 8” long-throw
- Frequency range: 27-100 Hz
- Lo-pass filter: adjustable 50-100 Hz, 24 dB/octave
- Hi-pass filter: 100 Hz, 6 dB/octave
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 325×380x375mm
- Weight: 16.8 kg
- Connectors: Line and speaker level input, clip terminal and RCA-input. 5V USB power supply for accessory RX100 (wireless receiver)
- Adjustments: level adjustment, frequency adjustment 50-100 Hz
- Cabinet: MDF
- Finish: High-gloss Black